skip to main |
skip to sidebar
U of A Softball - The season is officially underway and we have a 29-6
record so far! Softball starting always makes me think about Spring and warm Saturday afternoons relaxing in the sun. And National Championships. ;)
Spring Weather - I love being outside in the Spring. And when it starts to get hot in Phoenix I love being outdoors at night. Makes me want to play ultimate frisbee or go swimming.
Tax Refunds - I really should adjust my withholdings so that I don't have extra left over each year but I really do like the extra "paycheck" that comes each Spring. I have plans to update the master vanity using some of my refund money.
Wearing Flip-Flops - Always my favorite type of shoe and super easy to slip on as you're running out the door. Plus, they're cheap so you can own forty-two pairs of them.
Half-Off Frozen Yogurt - Mojo has a deal where if you follow them on Facebook you'll be able to find out the word of the day and get 50% off your order at Mojo on Tuesdays. There just happens to be a Mojo on my route home from work. I have a feeling my car is going to be finding its way to Mojo on Tuesdays after work from now on.
My classic recipe: Cookie Monster frozen yogurt, strawberries and semi sweet chocolate chips. Sometimes I throw in the little mini peanut butter cups too. Probably my favorite desert on the planet.
0 comments:
Post a Comment