Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Is Here

The weather in Phoenix has been really incredible the last few weeks and it's been rubbing off on me. I've been in a really upbeat mood for the last couple of weeks and I love being outside right now. The only real bummer is that I haven't been able to make it to a baseball game yet this season.

I did get to spend some time outside yesterday working on my yard and starting with the fence staining. Neither of those tasks are particularly exciting but enjoying the weather (without having an allergy attack!) was wonderful.

85023
We have a slight chance of T-storms next week and in Phoenix rain is always a fun twist to the weather report (especially when it actually happens).

Looking forward to another great week of this weather!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...