Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Contentment

I read Boundless every morning as I sip my coffee and try to get my brain ready to go for the day. I like a lot of the stuff that they put up but every once in awhile they post something that I really like. And it's nice when that thing I like is either a) a blog post to begin with or b) a blog post about an article that I liked. The reason it's nice is because it means that everyone can comment on it and oftentimes the comments are just as good as the original article.

There was a post today that I particularly like:
What is Contentment?

I struggled with contentment for a large stretch of time right after I graduated from college so the topic is something that always hits home with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...