Friday, July 13, 2012

What I'm Loving - July 2012

I'm loving Spotify. I recently started paying for the $5 monthly membership in order to get rid of ads and now I'm in love. It's what I use to listen to music all day at work, and I almost never open iTunes when I am at home because I'm always using Spotify instead. Maybe someday I'll take the plunge and import all my iTunes music into Spotify.

I'm loving that the U of A baseball team won the World Series!! Like my friend Matt said, we may not always go, but when we go, we win. The softball team on the other hand both goes often and wins often. ;)

I'm loving the craziness that is camp prep. There's always a few curve balls once we get this close to the real deal, but things are going relatively smoothly this year. Only 8 more days!

I'm loving Instagram. I always used to think it was just a way to make a simple picture look a hundred times cooler by adding a special effect to it. But in reality, it's like the picture version of Twitter mashed with Facebook, mashed with amazingness. If you have a smart phone, get the Instagram app! And make sure to follow me (mandymalmgren) so that I can follow you.

I'm loving that I'm only 55 days away from my trip to Philly! Having a vacation on the calendar (one that isn't just a 48-hour weekend trip) is the most amazing thing.

I'm loving how things are working out for the new Trek and Journey programs at Desert Sun Church. It's been a rough last few months for our group, and I'm pretty excited to see what God has in store for this new venture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...