Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Pinterest Challenge

As most of you already know, I love Pinterest. I stumbled across it one day because of two of my favorite blogs, Young House Love and Bower Power. I now check Pinterest almost as often as I check Facebook, and I definitely spend more time on it than on Facebook.

Problem is, I rarely find time to actually work on any of the projects that I get inspired to do. And that's exactly why the author of Bower Power does a Pinterest challenge every season. To get people to actually do a project that they pinned on Pinterest. So this summer, I'm finally going to make it happen. The last challenge started off with me trying to get something done and only halfway doing it. This time I'm actually going to finish a whole project. I am!

I'd prefer to do a home decor project, so I started looking at my board for inspiration:


Everyone is supposed to post about their project by next Tuesday, so I'll be back in less than a week with what I've done. Hopefully this time I'm more successful!

PS: I used PicMonkey to make the above collage, if anyone is wondering.

1 comments:

Mande said...

I hope you do those glass mason jars!! LOVE! : )

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...