I'm loving crossing house projects off of my list! Pictures coming soon.
I'm loving summer shoes like cute flip flops and flats. Especially when I find them on clearance for a couple of bucks. In fact, I'm loving summer apparel in general. Can you tell that I'm a summer person?
I'm loving that U of A is rocking the Baseball College World Series.
I'm loving my Southwest Rapid Rewards points. My flight to Philly? $2.50 each way for the Sep 11th fee. $5 total! And my bag will even fly free if I choose to check one. It's like being an airline employee, but with a guaranteed seat.
I'm loving that Golden West Camp 2012 is less than 5 weeks away. I've almost finished my shopping and now it's time to start packing! Just kidding....sorta.
I'm loving my home group. It may be getting huge, but I love our little community and the hearts of service that I'm seeing there.
0 comments:
Post a Comment