I'm loving my summer schedule. Work still exists, and life is still crazy and hectic, but more of the things on my calendar involve being with friends. I haven't had much time to have a social life this past spring and I'm looking forward to enjoying the summer.
I'm loving sundresses. I've never been a casual dress type of girl, but I'm really starting to get into them this summer.
I'm loving my Kindle and the Phoenix digital library. I used to spend large parts of my summers with my nose in a book, and having already devoured a few novels in the last couple of weeks I'm starting to feel a bit nostalgic.
I'm loving that one of Daniel Kim's clients had their engagement pictures taken at U of A. I've always thought that the campus would make for some great engagement pics.
http://www.dkimphotography.com/blog/jenny-patrick-engagement/
I'm loving that it's June, the best month of the year.
I'm loving that it's 51 days until Golden West Camp 2012. Like always, I'm expecting an amazing year!
0 comments:
Post a Comment