House Projects
I finally finished with getting my side gate fixed and replaced with new wood. This whole project started as a result of some hail damage from a year and a half ago. I finally finished fixing everything a few months ago and I'm just now posting about it here on the blog.Here's an old shot from the back...pretty ugly eh? This is with the old wood and before the metal had been repainted.
And here's the new wood...
Weddings
I've only got two weddings on my calendar for 2012 (so far) and of course they were back to back weekends.I was a bridesmaid in the first wedding.
And for the second wedding I'm flying up to Washington this weekend to attend my cousin's wedding.
eReaders
Despite not wanting to depart from my love and "real" books, I bought a Kindle for taking on trips. I'll probably have to devote an entire blog post to my thoughts about Kindles now that I have a better opinion of eReaders. I read three books on my Kindle in the first week of owning it.Photo Editing
Lastly, PicMonkey is an awesome tool for editing your pictures. Obviously something like Photoshop is ideal, but if you don't own any software or are looking for something that you can use from anywhere, I really like PicMonkey. Especially since Picnik is no longer available. I just used PicMonkey to quickly do some photo editing as part of a wedding gift I made and it was really quick and simple.



0 comments:
Post a Comment