I woke up this morning to a temp on the 40s (outside, the house was in the 60s and my tile felt like ice cubes to my poor bare feet) and a wet world outside. I feel like winter has officially arrived on Phoenix. My grip on my Starbucks cup this morning was not only because it contained my life sustaining caffeine, but also because it was a source of warmth.
It's hard to make out much in this picture, but the mountains by my work were covered in clouds as I drove to work this morning. It definitely added to the winter feel of the day.
Hello winter!
It's hard to make out much in this picture, but the mountains by my work were covered in clouds as I drove to work this morning. It definitely added to the winter feel of the day.
Hello winter!

1 comments:
Yay for winter!!! I love it when it first begins to turn cold!!
Post a Comment