Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Costa Rica - My "Go Kit"

One of my teammates recently got her "Go Kit" that everyone gets once they've gotten signed up for an E3 trip. I remember excitedly waiting to get mine and how I excited I was the day I came home to the package on my porch. I never shared much about that on here because I was so busy trying to get everything together.


The kit contains eCubes (EvangeCubes) that we'll be taking down to give to the nationals we'll be partnering with in Costa Rica. One of them is for us to use on the trip as we go out witnessing, and we'll get to keep that cube at the end of the trip. The kit also has two packets of the eCards to bring down for the nationals to use, and I'm assuming to give to those who accept Christ while we're there.

There are I Am Second materials (shirt, bag, stickers, bracelets) that we get to keep and utilize for witnessing here in the States. Also included were a guidebook with all sorts of information about going on a trip, a guide for support raising, as well as a prayer journal.

I remember that getting my kit made me feel like this trip was really happening for the first time. And getting to take down the eCube and eCard resources for the nationals down there is something I'm excited to get to do. 18 more days!

2 comments:

Ashli Blackwell said...

YAY!!!! I'm SO excited!!!!

Klein Dot Co said...

Good luck on your trip! : ) Can't wait to read about it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...