
1) Angry Birds - You launch wingless birds at structures and pigs in an attempt to seek revenge for stolen eggs. Sound crazy? It's extremely addicting! This is all a result of my cousin Isaac and his phone over Christmas vacation. I bring my iPod Touch and play Angry Birds whenever I'm waiting at places now.
2) Starbucks Cinnamon Swirl Coffee Cake - Without a doubt my favorite breakfast treat that I indulge in WAY too often. Pure amazingness.
3) New episodes of 19 Kids And Counting - This is my favorite TV show. I know people judge this family a lot but I love them and I love the Christian example that they're trying to set. And no, not the example of having a million children. If that's what you think the show is about you should go watch it and see what it really is about.
4) Summit 2011 (formerly Varsity USA for you Awana alumni out there) - We're less than a month away from Summit now. I feel like I spend my time sleeping, working and going to Summit practices. I'm insanely proud of what those kids are doing and I'll be proud (and a bit scared!) to be one of their coaches when we travel to Chicago next month.
Note: I apologize for the horrible quality of the above image. My development machine crashed last week and it'll be a little while before I get the replacement or my netbook setup with my image editing software again.
0 comments:
Post a Comment