
I'm loving all the new episodes of Parenthood, Survivor, 19 Kids, and The Biggest Loser. Gotta love TV shows in the fall.
And speaking of TV shows, I'm loving the song that Howard sang for Bernadette on this week's episode of the Big Ban Theory:
I'm loving this fall weather. I've been enjoying sitting out on my back porch reading a book and sipping a drink while I pretend that there isn't yard work I could be doing.
I'm loving that the final book in the Divergent trilogy just came out. Earlier this year I intentionally stopped halfway through the 2nd book because I was afraid that there would be a cliffhanger at the end of it. This past weekend I decided to start at the very beginning and stayed up late into the night plowing through 500 pages because I just couldn't stop. I love devouring a good book.
I'm loving Arizona sunsets. I drive west to get home from work, and it's the time of year where the sun is just setting during my evening commute. Arizona sunsets are one of my favorite things about living in this state.
I'm loving that Desert Sun did a country western night for one of our youth group meetings. Check out the line dancing:
2 comments:
The roots of INDIAN ASTROLOGY can be traced back to the ancient Greek Civilization and to India's Vedic past.According to Indian Astrology, your true self & personality is defined by the position of the planets, at the time & place of your birth. The present & future positions of the planets are compared with those of your birth chart to predict your future.This is the basis of Indian Astrology.
get your love back
get your ex back fast
get your ex husband back
get your girlfriend back
get your love back astrologer
get your love back by dua
get your love back call me
get your love back vashikaran
getting back lost love
VIP Karachi Escorts give you every types of girls. all Pakistani Escorts Girls is very clean and beautiful.
Post a Comment