Friday, September 13, 2013

What I'm Loving - September 2013

I'm loving that August marked three years at my company. Last year was my first time hitting the two year mark at any job, and while I switched positions during my third year, this is still my first time hitting the three year mark somewhere. Only two more years until I get an extra week of vacation days! ;)

I'm loving that it's the senior year for my class of highschool students! They're pretty hyped up about it and I'm excited to see what God does in their lives both this year and in the future.

I'm loving the thunderstorms and overcast weather that we got to enjoy for a few days here in Phoenix. On Sunday I got to sleep in a tiny bit and then did my devotions sitting in front of a big window while the rain slowly drizzled down outside. Perfection.

I'm loving where my church (Scottsdale Bible) is going with their vision for their young adults ministry. There are lots of cool things ahead, and I'm excited to see how things unfold.

I'm loving Adioso. Hipmunk and SkyScanner have been my go-to flight search engines when I'm not flying Southwest, but I recently discovered Adioso and I love it. It's probably more useful for flexible dates and exploring options, but I also like the features it has for price monitor alerts.
It's a lot of fun to just type stuff in and see what it comes up with. I type in "Phoenix to anywhere on November 20th for 5 days" and it gives me a list of different places I can go to with the prices. It's fun to play with.

I'm still loving the 99 cent medium iced coffees at Dunkin Donuts. It's become a part of my daily routine and I'm not looking forward to that deal ending this month.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

adioso is neat! glad to hear about it

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...