I'm loving the fact that I finally made it back down to U of A for a visit. I greatly enjoy going down there. I'm not sure why I don't do it more often.
I'm loving my new job. Things have been ramping up slowly with the new team, and things are going to start to get crazy busy within the next month, but I'm excited about this new venture.
I'm loving mashed potatoes (and holiday food in general). Seriously, one of my favorite foods ever. However, I'm sure I'll be sick of them by the time I've healed from my wisdom tooth surgery.
I'm loving decorating for the holidays. I thought I was going to hate this holiday season, but so far I've been getting extra into the spirit of things. Who knew?
I'm loving finding new functionality for my phone that makes my life easier. I've finally converted to using Swype in all of it's amazingness. Hello super easy one handed text input! And thanks to SMS Backup+ I've been able to automatically back up all of my texts to my Gmail account. Score.
I'm loving my new job. Things have been ramping up slowly with the new team, and things are going to start to get crazy busy within the next month, but I'm excited about this new venture.
I'm loving mashed potatoes (and holiday food in general). Seriously, one of my favorite foods ever. However, I'm sure I'll be sick of them by the time I've healed from my wisdom tooth surgery.
I'm loving decorating for the holidays. I thought I was going to hate this holiday season, but so far I've been getting extra into the spirit of things. Who knew?
I'm loving finding new functionality for my phone that makes my life easier. I've finally converted to using Swype in all of it's amazingness. Hello super easy one handed text input! And thanks to SMS Backup+ I've been able to automatically back up all of my texts to my Gmail account. Score.

0 comments:
Post a Comment