Wednesday, October 31, 2012

What I'm Loving - October 2012

I'm loving Dancing With The Stars - All Stars. I've never watched this show prior to this season, but for whatever reason I watched the first episode this season and got hooked. I'm currently rooting for Shawn and Derek!

I'm loving Red, Taylor Swift's latest album. It's going to be the album that I listen to for months on end in my car.

I'm loving Ice Cream Sandwich. My Bionic finally got Android's ICS update. It's like having an entirely new phone, which is both exciting and frustrating at the same time.

I'm loving Scramble. One of my co-workers made the unfortunate mistake of introducing me to this game. I've always found Words with Friends to be boring, but Scramble has been utterly addicting. I'm still not that great at it, but I'm slowly getting better!

I'm loving that Joel Conrad's doctors were able to find the aneurysm in his brain and successfully operated on it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...