Thursday, October 27, 2011

What I'm Loving - October 2011

I'm loving how the preparations for Costa Rica are coming together. God is good!

I'm loving my new phone (the Droid Bionic). There are things in life worth splurging on, and for me a smart phone is worth it.

I'm loving the decorating inspiration that I'm getting from Pinterest. It's about time for another transformation in my house and the master bath is looking like the prime target.

I'm loving that the weather is finally starting to get to the point where I can make homemade stews and soups. Time to pull out the trusty crock pot.

I'm loving The Hunger Games trilogy. It's unlike any other series I've read before and is the kind of story that stays in your head, in a good way. Hopefully the movie coming out in March will do the books justice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...