Friday, June 24, 2011

What I'm Loving

  • I’m loving summer weather. Camping, hiking (Squaw Peak tomorrow!), BBQs, swimming, and less traffic on the 101. Summer is definitely my favorite season. Hopefully summer monsoons are coming soon!
  • I’m loving watching God provide in so many ways as the countdown to camp changes from months to days. Also, I love watching how hard my Awana kids are working to raise money to go to camp.
  • I’m loving where Soma is headed and what they have planned for the next twelve months. Soma meets every Sunday at 6:30 for anyone who wants to join me!
    • I’m loving Pinterest. It’s addicting and inspiring. I’ve had to stop looking at it while I’m at work or I’d never accomplish anything. – “The build events are failing? Oh….”
    •  I’m loving my chronological Bible. I’ve always found the Old Testament hard to read in comparison to the New Testament, but ever since I decided to read through it in chronological order I’ve been making good progress. I’m thinking about getting a NKJV chronological Bible now. I bought the NIV one because it was the only cheap one on Amazon at the time.
    • I’m loving that the phone that I want is (hopefully) going to be released soon! Droid Bionic, please hurry up.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...